As an apex body in the field of elementary education at the district level, DIET Palwal has been assigned the following objectives:
- To provide quality education to D.Ed. students which can cater to the need of primary students.
- To provide training to the teachers of the district,uniquely tailored to the needs of the students in the schools of Haryana.
- To make sincere efforts to enroll the children of age group 6-14.
- To prepare master trainers / resource persons to guide and train the teachers of the district to minimize the dropouts.
- To provide AE. and NFE in the district.
- To monitor the performance of the different functionaries like SMC / BRC / BRP etc.
- To ensure maximum utility of T.L.M. with a view to have an effective teaching process in the school education.
- To arrange ‘Action Research’ in the field of education strictly under the guidelines of SCERT.
With a motto of ‘Wake to love & light’ our chief aim is to impart quality education for the all round development of the student and also to produce young dynamic teachers for the futures.